- Use more vegetables, less fruit. Fruit becomes processed sugar when it is blended.
- Include some avocado or banana to make your smoothie creamy.
- If you want a thick smoothie add less liquid. If you don’t want your smoothie so thick add more liquid.
- Add some superfood such as wheatgrass powder, spirulina powder, chia seeds for an extra health boast.
- Add some cacao powder to make a healthy chocolate flavoured smoothie.
- Drink your smoothie as soon as it is made. It will taste best this way and you will get the most nutritional value out of it.